Please send your CV down
Timekeepers must have the ability to compute and post wages and deductions with employee hours worked. They must be extremely reliable since they are dealing with time-related issues and paycheck distribution. Timekeepers must be capable of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively with co-workers and employees. They must be able to attend meetings and inform employees on information that helps prepare for future issues related to payroll discrepancies.
This post is only inside Kuwait
Company field: Contracting Company
Position: Site Timekeeper Employee
Average Salary: The salary will be determined in case of approval.
1. Male only / 25 to 30 years old / Nationality - Egyptian or Indian.
2. Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
3. Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience processing Timekeeping / Payroll.
3. English and Arabic Level: Advanced.
4. MS Office skills. Outlook, Excel, Word, typing skills, Prefer who has a certificate ICDL.
5. Must have experience with the Oracle system for timekeeping.
6. Flexible in hours. Must be willing to work overtime and weekends.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Good Problem Solving skills.
9. Ability to Join Immediately.