Experience at least 3 years in the field of technical support and management of the virtual environment and carry out all functions and tasks that will ensure the work of the virtual environment VMware at the appropriate speed with the provision of safety factors necessary to solve the problems and emergency and normal quickly and efficiently .
Knowledge & Experience:
• VMware Certified are preferred
• Hands on experience on: -
1. Install, configure, and maintain VMware.
2. Create and Manage Standard Switches , NIC teaming of a standard switch port group
3. Configure and Managing Virtual Storage, Create and Manage VMFS datastores
4. Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
5. Perform vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
6. Configure and manage resource pools, Configure and manage a vSphere HA cluster
7. Configure vSphere HA and vSphere DRS for a stretched cluster
8. Configure and run a script to automate ESXi host installation
9. VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
10. Troubleshoot physical and logical networking problems involving switching and routing
11. Installing VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
12. Windows Server administration experience
13. Perform daily, weekly and monthly backups