A suitable university qualification (computer, science, etc ...)
At least 5 years of experience in the field of technical support, network and information security, and all functions and tasks that ensure security and confidentiality of networks and firewalls.
Knowledge & Experience:
1. Must have the following Certificates
- Certified in CEH
- Certified in MCSE
2. Possess strong Security administration experience in a Production environment with in depth Knowledge in Penetration Tester.
3. Identify critical flaws in applications and systems that cyber attackers could exploit.
4. Conduct network security audits and scanning on a predetermined basis
5. Test for Vulnerabilities, conducts periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability.
6. Monitor for Security Breaches constantly monitor organization’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
7. Investigate Security Breaches
8. Performs monitoring of network traffic logs, alerts and usage.
9. Performs vulnerability testing and audits of key systems and network devices.
10. Monitors and addresses network vulnerabilities and exploits.
11. Works with Systems and Network Administrators to develop processes and procedures to address security and performance issues.
12. Investigates network and security-related incidents and assists with gathering relevant data to respond and/or remediate where appropriate.
13. Have in-depth knowledge with Core Impact, Nessus, Acunetix, Netsparker, SIEM or other exploitation frameworks
14. Training Course attended such as networking, Microsoft, Penetration Testing etc….