Appropriate qualification (Computer, Science, Commerce, etc.)
At least 7 years of experience in software development, analysis and systems design with work on AS / 400 and .NET or Oracle systems
Good experience in developing work plans, visiting places of work, collecting and categorizing information
Making initial designs and discussing them with the USERS
Develop a comprehensive job description, data flow and final design and documentation
Make a description of programs, screens, reports and subscriptions
Supervision of writing and testing programs
Make a plan for the application and place and test the lab data
Proficiency in Arabic and English
Preferred who has experience in the field of court systems and real estate registration
Knowledge & Experience:
1. Full lifecycle application development
2. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
3. Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
4. Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
5. Software modeling and simulation
6. Front end graphical user interface design
7. Software testing and quality assurance
8. Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
9. Support, maintain and document software functionality
10. Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
11. Maintain standards compliance
12. Implement localization or globalization of software
13. Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
14. Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
15. Troubleshoot and resolve software problems
16. Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
17. Write and maintain system documentation.
18. Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
19. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
20. Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
21. Have good experience in some of the following fields ( COBOL, SQL, RLU, SDA, DB2, ORACLE, FILENET, .NET or group of it and CL/400 languages).