Appropriate university qualification (computer, science, accounting, etc(
7 years' experience in software development and writing (Cobol / 400, VB, ORACLE .NET, phone application) With good experience in SQL language and full knowledge of writing software documentation. Writing and developing programs, screens and reports according to their technical description. Test these programs and validate their work. The development of integrated test data, test it works with programs and detect the program errors.
Ability to repair and write the technical description of these components. Supervising programmers and transferring skills.
proficiency in Arabic and English
Preferably with experience in the field of court systems and real estate registration
Knowledge & Experience:
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
2. Refine data and format final product.
3. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
4. Test and develop programming modifications.
5. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
6. Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
7. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
8. Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
9. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
10. Write and maintain programming documentation.
11. Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
12. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
13. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
14. Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
15. Build site component and code all the required parts on asp.net language.
16. Test the programs and correct it.
17. Build the links and data exchange between the site component and other computer systems and data bases.
18. General knowledge of relational and transactional databases
19. Good experience in computer languages like: COBOL, SQL, RLU, SDA, DB2, ORACLE, FILENET, .NET or group of it and other programming tools